9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
This Heritage Tour allows visitors to experience both Phong Nha and Paradise Cave systems. It starts on a local boat tour taking you upriver to a 1,500-meter underground journey through the underwater system.
The tour ends with a trip to Paradise Cave, first found in 2005, and given its name for its awesome cave entrance and incredible cave formations.
- 08:00 - 08:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha. Meet your local guide and start your day trip exploring Phong Nha and Paradise Cave.
- Arrive at the mouth of Phong Nha Cave after 30-minute on the boat along Son River.
- Enjoy another boat ride to visit the first kilometer of Phong Nha Cave. The artificial lights will let you see the breathtaking beauty of the Cave.
- Get off the boat half-way back to the entrance to examine and appreciate the wonders closely.
- Back to boat terminal in the Phong Nha Village.
- 12:00 pm: Have lunch at a local restaurant in Phong ha village before exploring Paradise Cave.
- 01:00 pm: Continue your trip to visit Paradise cave, which was discovered and labeled the world's most beautiful and magnificent dry cave by scientists from British cave research association in 2005.
- Trek to reach the entrance of the Cave. Wooden stairs are properly installed so it will be easier to walk inside the Cave.
- 05:30 pm: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Dong Hoi and Quang Binh
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Boat trip
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.