9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, Dark cave is really amazing where you can experience many adventure activities.
Visiting Dark cave allows you to walk and swim inside the cave. The limestone formation inside the cave will amaze you. After that, you will explore the longest dry cave in Asia, which is located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang national park's core zone.
- 08:00 - 08:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha. Meet your local guide and start your day trip exploring Phong Nha Cave and Dark Cave.
- Arrive at the boat station, taking on the boat around 25-minute, you will arrive at Phong Nha Cave.
- Explore Phong Nha Cave, which is the longest wet cave or river cave and is one of the most beautiful karst caves in the world.
- 12:00 pm: Have your lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha Village and then take a short rest.
- Continue with a visit to Dark Cave, which has a primitive beauty with a thousand spectacular stalagmites and stalactites.
- Experience a wide range of adventure activities such as mud bathing, ziplining, swimming, and kayaking inside the cave.
- 05:30 pm: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Please bring your own swimsuits, towels and other personal items for the mud bathing experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Dong Hoi and Quang Binh
- Air-conditioned car
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water and wet tissues
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
Does the Small Group option still operate if there are less than the maximum number of people signed up?
My question is not listed here. What should I do?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.