4 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
This tour available either in the morning and afternoon, we visit the chilling S-21, now the Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crimes. Afterward, drive the short distance outside Phnom Penh to the Killing Fields of Choeng Ek. Both these sites are testaments to Phnom Penh's tragic modern history and the insanity of the Pol Pot era. Late this afternoon, return to your hotel after a day exploring Phnom Penh's most important sites.
- Pick up at your hotel lobby.
- Visit the Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crimes (S21).
- See the Killing Fields of Choeng Ek.
- Visit the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda.
- Explore the National Museum of Cambodia.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Phnom Penh
- Air-conditioned coach
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.