9 hours in total
Lunch, boat included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Visit Thailand's most beautiful Island, the Phi Phi Island. Explore the beauty of the island on this full-day excursion, visiting Khai Nai Island to see colorful fishes and white sand beach.
Be stunned by the view of Maya Bay inspired from the film the beach. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch on Phi Phi Don and spend the rest of the day relaxing on the white sand beach or snorkel the turquoise water of Phi Phi Island.
- A spacious boat is equipped with 3 engines for improved safety and comfort. We are certified to carry 45 passengers, but we only carry a maximum of 20 on each journey.
- Enjoy the islands before they become crowded with the later tours.
- 05:00 am: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Royal Phuket Marina.
- 06:00 am: Leave from the marina and go to Khai Nai Island. Enjoy some sightseeing, taking photos and some light breakfast served on the Island.
- 07:30 am: Arrive at Maya Bay (made famous from the film the beach), enjoy some time swimming or relaxing on the beach. Visit Monkey Beach, Phi Lae Lagoon and Viking Cave along the way.
- 11:00 am: Enjoy a sumptuous lunch at a private beach restaurant on Phi Phi Don
- 13:00 am: Visit Bamboo Island for some relaxing time on a pure white sand beach
- 14:00 am: Leave Bamboo Island to return to the Royal Phuket Marina. Upon arrival, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
- The tour is operated on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays ONLY.
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Please bring your own swimsuits, shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, cap, etc.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Phuket island
- Light breakfast on Khai Nai
- Soft drinks, bottled water, and juice
- Seasonal fruits
- Safety equipment: lifejacket, mask, and snorkel
- Safety insurance
- Lunch: buffet meal, beverage (water, coffee, and tea)
- English speaking guide
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- Other activities not mentioned in the program (such as water sports)
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.