5 hours in total
Pick up at your accommodation
Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is world renowned for its impressive Elephant and Thai Cultural Shows, along with what is largely considered the biggest and most beautiful botanical garden in Southeast Asia.
The popular Thai Cultural shows run all day long so you can get up close to colorful birds and wonderful fish. The kids will really feel like they're in paradise playing in our parks, children's playgrounds and gardens.
Nong Nooch Tropical garden is also dedicated to education, preservation, and research as well as the conservation of the world's largest palm collection, the largest variety of Orchids in Thailand and other tropical flora and fauna.
- Available minimum 2 people
- Round trip transfer from hotels in Pattaya Area (North-Middle-South)
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in:
- Thappaya Rd, South Pattaya Soi 2-16 (extra charge 100 baht/person).
- Jomtien, Thappasit, Naklua 1-16 area (extra charge 200 baht/person).
- Na Jomtien, Sukhumvit Rd. area (extra charge 500 baht/one way).
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.