5 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel in Pattaya
Pattaya Floating Market is the largest floating attraction in Thailand. On this trip, you are going to see traditional Thai lifestyle, experience a wide range of authentic local activities, and enjoy the fresh atmosphere of the countryside.
The amphibious boat will take you on a cruise down to the narrow canal to experience the beauty of the Pattaya Floating Market, where you can enjoy a spectacular run on land and be embraced by rural hospitality.
- Available minimum 2 people
- Round trip transfer from hotels in downtown Pattaya
- Sampan boat ride
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in:
- Thappaya Rd, South Pattaya Soi 2-16 (extra charge 100 baht/person).
- Jomtien, Thappasit, Naklua 1-16 area (extra charge 200 baht/person).
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.