8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel in Pattaya Area
What To Expect
You will explore the abundant coral and underwater world and have fun time with water sports on 3 Islands, Koh Larn (Coral Island), Koh Krok (Krok Island) and Koh Sak (Sak Island).
Let's spend your joyful day with a big set of water activities; swimming & snorkeling, fishing, banana boat, jet ski, and parasailing!
- Pick up from hotels in Pattaya at around 8.00 am.
- Move down to Pattaya beach and head to the first island Koh Krok island.
- Visit Coral Island (Koh Larn), where you can join in many water activities, including swimming, sun-bathing, jetski and banana boat.
- Relax on the beach and lunch will be served.
- Last stop at the third island Koh Sak island for snorkeling to view the undersea coral and great experience of parasailing.
- Head back to Pattaya beach and transfer to your hotel.
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and people suffering from a mental or physical disability.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Available minimum 2 people
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in Pattaya Area
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Banana Boat
- Jet ski
- English-speaking guide
- Lunch at Coral Island
- Beach Chair at Coral Island
What's not included
- Round-trip transfer from hotels in:
- Thappaya Rd, South Pattaya Soi 2-16 (extra charge 100 baht/person).
- Jomtien, Thappasit, Naklua 1-16 area (extra charge 200 baht/person).
- Na Jomtien, Sukhumvit Rd. area (extra charge 500 baht/one way).
- Personal major medicine
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.