10 hours in total
Lunch, transports included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Departing from your hotel, we first arrive at Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. This is a paradise on earth with an amazing variety of plants in many photogenic garden settings. The area of more than 500 acres is beautifully landscaped and plenty of beautiful gardens.
Next, we get to see the great contemporary Thai cultural performance and elephants show. This sprawling recreation park is made up of groups of traditional Thai Houses and Gardens of different flowering plants which are dotted around the beautifully landscaped site.
You then have a break and enjoy a stunning Thai & international buffet lunch served at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, enjoy relaxing, sunbathe and swim or walk on the beautiful soft sand beach. Here you can get back to nature while sitting in the sun and listen to sound waves to enjoy this moment.
Next, your local guide will take you to the best Pattaya viewpoint at Phra Tamnak Hill. From this hill, you can see a panoramic view of the entire Pattaya and Pattaya Bay before getting back to Bangkok.
- 7.00 am: Depart from your hotel in Bangkok
- 9.30 am: Arrive at Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden
- 10.45 am: See the great contemporary Thai cultural performance and elephants show
- 12.30 pm: Thai & international buffet lunch served at restaurant
- 2.00 pm: Relax, sunbathe and swim or walk on beautiful soft sand beach
- 3.30 pm: A tour to the best Pattaya view point at Phra Tamnak Hill
- 5.00 pm: Depart for Bangkok and return to your hotel
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1 year old and people suffering from medical or physical disability
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in central Bangkok
- Air-conditioned mini coach
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all places mentioned in the program
- Buffet lunch
- Travel insurance
- Available minimum 4 people
What's not included
- Personal major medicine
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
- Plastic bags
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.