Organic farm-to-table cooking class in Vietnamese agricultural village
7 hours in total
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
Let's come and discover this unique and healthy cooking class. Not only will you learn how to cook but you will also learn how to use food as medicine and discover Vietnamese food culture.
The class is held in the most beautiful agricultural village where you will see Vietnamese Medicine Garden with many different kinds of herbs, spices and vegetables for you to select from. Visiting the mushroom house will also give you the opportunity to discover how to grow them and have an experience of being a Vietnamese farmer. Finally a professional chef will show you how easy it is to prepare delicious healthy food using these ingredients.
Your time in the Agricultural Village is a great chance to escape the hustle and bustle of busy HCM city, where you will replace the sound of bike and car horns with the peaceful sounds of cows, birds, ducks, frogs and other inhabitants of the organic farm land.
- 7:30 am: Pick-up at your hotel & transfer to our Agricultural Village
- 8:30 am: Arrive at HCM Agricultural Village and visit rice fields and the farm
- 9:45 am: Garden challenges & veggies pick-up
- 10:00 am: Cooking class
- 12:30 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm: End of class & transfer to your hotel
- 12:30 pm: Pick-up at your hotel & transfer to our agricultural village
- 1:30 pm: Arrive at HCM Agricultural Village and visit the rice fields and the farm
- 2:20 pm: Garden challenges & veggies pick-up
- 2:30 pm: Cooking class
- 4:30 pm: Dinner
- 5:30 pm: End of class & transfer to your hotel
- 3:00 pm: Pick-up at your hotel & transfer to HCM Agricultural Village
- 4:30 pm: Arrive at HCM Agricultural Village and visit the rice fields and the farm
- 5:20 pm: Garden challenges & Veggies pick-up
- 5:30 pm: Cooking class
- 7:30 pm: Late Dinner
- 8:00 pm: End of class & transfer back to your hotel
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday:
- Fresh / Fried Spring Roll with Prawn and Pork / Chicken
- BBQ Pork / Beef / Chicken on Papaya Salad
- Stew Chicken / Fish with Ginger, Lemongrass in Clay Pot
- Famous Banana / Pineapple / Mango Spring Roll with Coconut Cream
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday:
- Famous Chicken / Beef Noodle Soup
- Steam / Fried Wonton / Wonton Soup
- BBQ Pork / Chicken / Beef / Prawn Water Spinach Salad
- BBQ Banana / Pineapple with Coconut Milk
- All ingredients
- Hands-on cooking
- Herbal medicine garden
- Mushroom house
- Organic rice fields tour
- Pick-up & drop-off
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.