9 hours in total
Ski gear rental, transport included
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
Located near Deokpyeong T.G (Yeon-dong highway Singal point, 25Km), 56 km away from the south of the Hannam Bridge, Jisan Forest Ski Resort is a winter wonderland that is covered with pine trees and white snow. It is a perfect destination for family vacation, beginners and even advanced ski/boarders who want to experience the thrilling slides from top of the mountain. In 2008, Jisan Forest Resort had been chosen by the Times magazine as “Best of Asia”. It is a highly recommended ski destination for all ages.
Once arriving at Jisan Resort, you will attend a basic ski session provided by professional instructors before receiving the ski gear. Thus, whether you're a beginner or advanced skier, you will definitely be able to use the equipment and immerse yourself in the most exciting slides.
Before ending your day at the amazing Jisan Resort, spend some time relaxing in the mineral hot springs that will help you recharge and warm up your body after a day playing with the ice.
- 08:20 AM - 09:10 AM: Pick up from a designated meeting point in central Seoul. Exact meeting time and location will be provided after confirmation.
- Meet your local guide and start your day trip to the famous Jisan Ski Resort.
- 10:30 AM: Arrive at Jisan Forest Resort. Have a short walk around the Resort.
- 11:00 AM: Attend basic ski lesson.
- 11:30 AM: Receive your ski gear (skis, boots, poles), snowboard, and gloves that are prepared by your local guide in advance.
- 11:30 - 04:30 PM: Enjoy your free ski time and relax in the mineral hot springs of Jisan Resort.
- 04:30 PM - 06:00 PM: Drive back to Seoul, stop by a shopping center where you can find a wide range of souvenirs before concluding the tour at the original meeting point.
- It takes about 1 hour from Seoul to Jisan ski resort by car.
- Available only in the winter season (December to February).
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meet-up point
- Air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking local guide
- Basic ski lesson and safety instruction
- Ski gear (boots and pole and gloves) rental
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Ski suit rental
- Ski lift ticket
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.