3 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Get picked up by the local guide from your hotel and walk to the nearest metro station to start your tour of Old Delhi. If your hotel is far from the metro station, your guide will pick you up in a tuk-tuk to take you to the station.
Accompanied by your guide, take the metro (Delhi's lifeline) and upon arrival, he will take you through the streets of Old Delhi to explore heritage buildings and witness the lifestyle and culture. Visit the Jama Masjid, one of the largest gathering mosques. Walk through the Old Delhi lanes and bazaars where your guide will share ancient stories with you.
Stop by one of the famous streets of old Delhi to enjoy paranthas, a popular Indian flatbread that is commonly enjoyed as a snack. Make a visit to the Gurudwara (Sikh Temple). Travel by cycle rickshaw to spice market where your guide gives you more insight into the products.
At the end of the trip, Get dropped off back to the hotel or you are free to explore the city on your own.
- Walk through the lanes and markets of Old Delhi
- Get insights into Indian culture from a local guide
- Taste the local snacks of the city, such as the “paratha” flatbreads
- Visit the Heritage Building and get a chance to visit the Jain temple
- Travel to the Spice Market on a rickshaw and learn about the medical and health benefits of Indian spices, Herbs, and teas
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Knees & Shoulders to be covered in all places of worship.
- Shoes/Slippers to be removed at all places of worship.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
What's not included
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.