4 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Meet up in New Delhi
What To Expect
A food walk through the crowded markets of Old Delhi, this food walk will help you taste the best street food available in Delhi from some of the oldest food places in the city. During this food walk, we will visit 7-8 different food joints, each one of which is in business for decades, some being as old as 120 years. We will walk through some landmark markets, lively markets, ride rickshaws, walk a bit and stuff ourselves with delicious street food of Old Delhi.
- Meet up at the Ticket Counter near Gate 2 of Chawari Bazaar Metro Station. If you are coming by car, we will meet at Gate 3 of Jama Masjid.
- Get introduced to the food and traditions of Old Delhi through your visits to the following places:
- Chawadi Bazar
- Chandni Chowk
- Spice Market
- Kucha Pati Ram
- Kinari Bazar
- Khari Baoli
- Drop you off at Chandani Chowk Metro station.
- Air-conditioned car
- English-speaking guide
- About 14 -17 dishes from 7-9 food joints, which is equal to a meal plus snacks.
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.