8 hours in total
Offered in English
Lunch, transportation included
As this is a private tour, the following itinerary for Mekong Delta tour is 100% customizable to suit your group needs.
Pick up can be arranged at your hotel or wherever you need in Ho Chi Minh City.
A homestay experience
Spend a day immersed in traditional Vietnam far from the cities and regular itineraries. The landscape is still wild and natural.
Stay with a local family, join them to see how the locals work and go about their daily life.
Observe as they do their daily jobs, and even cook and enjoy their food with them. You can even have a go making your own pancakes and sweets.
A cruise on a small canal-river along the country side
Explore the small town by bike.
Walk on a “monkey bridge“ to cross to the other side.
Immerse yourselves in the middle of a rice paddy field to see how crops are grown and harvested.
Learn the local fishing strategies and see if you can master them!
A visit to the local markets
See how the local market works.
Enjoy the smiling faces of the local people with their friendly nature and hospitality at the market.
Shop for fresh food, fruits, and local goods.
- Pickup at your place
- Air-conditioned transport
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
Plan your trip
- Customized itinerary
- Last minute bookings available
- Request now, pay later
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.