4 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Keelung: Keelung, a 40-minute drive northeast of Taipei, is one of Taiwan's international seaports and transportation bubs. At Chung Cheng Park, you can view the huge statue of the Goddess of Mercy and also a panoramic view of Keelung Harbor.
Yehliu Park: Yehliu is famous for its natural rocks formations which are an amazing array of artistic shapes created by erosion and other natural forces. Among the rocks, the Queen's Head is one of the most famous ones.
- Keelung City
- Keelung Harbor
- Buddha Statue
- Yehliu Geopark
- Queen's Head
- Private guide and air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Plan your trip
- Join group message after payment
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.