10 hours in total
Ski gear rental, transport included
Pick up at a meet-up point
What To Expect
This one-day Nami Island and Vivaldi Ski Park tour from Seoul offers several exciting activities such as skiing, snowboarding, sledding or just go sightseeing in the snowy paradise of Korea. If Nami Island is a famous filming location of the movie Winter Sonata, the Vivaldi Ski Park has been noted for being the most visited ski resort for 7 years. Spend your day exploring these two attractions and immerse yourself in the culture and nature of Korea with a local expert!
Depart from Seoul city center, make your first stop at the beautiful Nami Island, which is very famous for being the filming location of legendary Hallyu movie Winter Sonata. The island is full of attractive landscapes and photogenic spots that will certainly give you great photo opportunities just like coming from a Korean movie. Enjoy a walk at your own pace or rent a bike and cycle around this charming island before stopping at a local restaurant to have your authentic Dakgalbi (spicy stir-fried chicken) for lunch.
Leaving Nami Island, you will arrive at the Vivaldi Park Ski World, which is not only the closest ski resort in Seoul but also the largest ski park in the region. It has various types of slopes that are suitable for all levels and facilities are newly installed every year in order to give visitors the best experiences.
With a local expert carefully selected by Inspitrip, a trip to Nami Island and Vivaldi Ski Park will not only give you unforgettable memories but also a perfect winter getaway from your busy life!
- 07:20 AM: Depart from Hongik Univ. station exit 4.
- 08:00 AM: Depart from Myeongdong station exit 2.
- 08:10 AM: Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park station exit 10.
- Meet your local guide and start your day trip to Nami Island.
- 09:30 AM: Arrive at Nami Island, where you can enjoy a walk at your own pace or cycle around this beautiful island.
- 11:00 AM: Have lunch at a local restaurant where you can sample the authentic Dakgalbi (Korean Spicy stir-fried chicken).
- 12:30 PM: Leave for Vivaldi Park.
- 01:30 PM: Arrive at Vivaldi Park. Have a short walk around the Park.
- 01:30 PM - 02:00 PM: Receive ski gears (skis, boots, poles), snowboard, and gloves that are prepared by your local guide in prior.
- 02:00 - 02:30 PM: Attend basic skiing session.
- 02:30 PM - 06:00 PM: Enjoy your free ski time.
- 06:00 PM- 08:00 PM: Drive back to Seoul and conclude the tour at the original meeting point.
- The Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and traffic condition.
- Available only in the winter season (December to February).
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meet-up point in central Seoul city
- Air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking local guide
- Nami Island ticket
- Basic ski lesson and safety instruction
- Ski gear (boots, clothes, goggles, and gloves) rental
- Ski lift ticket
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Nami Island zipline
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.