8 hours in total
Pick up at the closest meeting point
What To Expect
It is a half-moon shaped island located in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi-do. It became highly popular in 2002 after the broadcasting of the famous Korean drama 'Winter Sonata', as its most romantic scenes such as the protagonists' first kiss were shot on this particular island. In 2006 and following its skyrocketing popularity among Koreans and foreigners, Nami Island declared its cultural independence becoming the imaginary Naminara Republic and creating its own flag, currency, stamps, and passport!
During your walk, you will receive warm greetings from ostriches, squirrels, rabbits, deer and other animals which live freely in the forest. Beautifully lined with majestic trees, the “Forest of Sweethearts” is a really popular spot as it becomes the subject of splendid photos in every changing season. Nami Island features many facilities such as water sports resorts, camping sites, and a theme park. It is perfect for families who want to create memorable memories in Korea!
Petite France is a French cultural village hidden in the suburbs of Gapyeong, Gyeonggi-do. While visiting the village's various French-style buildings, visitors will find several galleries, restaurants, and shops where they can experience the French culture. Various special shows are held every day such as magic shows, music performances or even a puppet show at the amphitheater. The concept of Petite France was particularly inspired by the world-renowned novel 'The Little Prince', written in 1943 by Saint-Exupery.
Petite France has also successively been the filming site of various popular TV shows such as 'Running Man', 'My Love From The Star', 'Secret Garden' or 'Beethoven Virus'.
The Garden of Morning Calm
The Garden of Morning Calm is a 30,000㎡ garden. It is open year-round and the garden was conceptualized by Professor Han Sang-Kyung (Gardening Department, Sahmyook University) while he was serving as an exchange professor in America. His vision was to create a garden that would become world-famous and spread the concept of Korean beauty throughout the world. The inspiration for the garden stemmed from a poem written by Sir Tagore, a great Indian poet, who described Korea during the Joseon Dynasty as “The Land of the Morning Calm.”
- 7:20 am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
- 8:00 am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
- 8:10 am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- 9:30 am Arrive at the Garden of Morning Calm
- 11:00 am Leave for Nami Island
- 12:00 pm Arrive at Nami Island
- 3:30 pm Leave for Petite France
- 4:00 pm Arrive at Petite France
- 5:30 pm Leave for Seoul
- 6:50 pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- 7:00 pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
- 7:30 pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
Note: This tour is only available Tuesday to Friday and Sunday.
- English-speaking staff
- Nami Island, Petite France and The Garden of Morning Calm tickets
What's not included
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.