4 hours in total
Pick up at meet-up location
What To Expect
This trip is going to give you a taste of the one thing that Mumbai is most sought after – 'Bollywood'!
Mumbai is the city of paradoxes, where the very rich and the poor live side by side, often oblivious to each other. But one obsession unites the two like siblings fathered by different destinies, yet bound by the same mother - Bollywood.
The street kid here boasts of perfecting the dancing style of the biggest 'hero', the rich 'townie' boasts of business dinners or parties with the latest movie star. There's no denying that Bollywood runs through the blood of Mumbai.
Our Mumbai Bollywood tour commences by walking and taking a rickshaw ride past the houses of two of the biggest Bollywood stars ever, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan, the latter is known to come and wave to his fans when in a good mood.
A short ride past a few more Bollywood stars' houses takes us to Gaiety Galaxy, one of the original multiplexes in suburban Mumbai, which ensures you get your money's worth as you are introduced to a Bollywood film in an atmosphere where the crowd tends to get quite carried away. Depending on the film that's being played, a hero's entry on screen is greeted with loud cheers and clapping and a heroine's dance number gets its fair share of whistles. A brief summary prior to the film's beginning and an update in the interval ensures that you are fully in the loop of the film.
After a fun filled dose of dance, loads of melodrama, and perhaps some 'dishoom dishoom' action, our tour of Bollywood will leave you a lot wiser with the ways of the true Mumbai obsession.
- 2:00 pm: Pick you up at the Pedestrian entrance to the – Taj Lands End, Band Stand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, 400 050
- Cruise past several Bollywood stars' houses and snap some photos
- Experience the loud, crazy, colorful, vibrant Bollywood life in person
- Watch a Bollywood with locals at a multiplex
- 6:00 pm: Drop you off at Gaiety Galaxy, S.V. Road, Bandra, Mumbai 400 050
- Dress standard: Loose cotton clothing is the best option for the weather in Mumbai
- Children under age 10 are not permitted to join this tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Movie ticket
What's not included
- Personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.