4 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
- Pick-up from your hotel in central Melbourne at around 8:00 am. Exact time and location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Be treated to a special Aussie Billy Tea in the beautiful Blue Dandenong Ranges with our compliments.
- Don't be surprised if the colorful and cheerful locals want to join you. There's plenty of birds to keep you company!
- Ride on Puffing Billy steam train through the best part of the lush rainforest from Belgrave to Menzies Creek.
- Continue our scenic forest journey passing through quaint mountain villages.
- Spend time at charming Sassafras, one of the local's most favorite villages!
- Browse along the main street, there's plenty to discover.
- Old-world tea rooms, antique stores, and specialty shops.
- The tour ends around 1:00 pm. Your local guide will drop you off at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Melbourne
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Aussie Billy Tea
- Historic steam train ride
- National park entrance fees
- Free WiFi on the coach
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.