8 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up at a meetup point
- 08:00 AM: Pick up at Cai Be jetty and greet your local guide there.
- Get on the Cai Be Princess sampan and enter further into the busy waterways.
- Arrive at Tan Phong islet, transfer to a small rowing boat to explore the canal's hidden mangroves. Get a glimpse into the daily life of local community along the river bank.
- Visit an ancient house built in the 19th century. The unique architecture and antique interior are well preserved so you can gain real insights about the life of ancient Vietnamese people.
- Stop along the way to see more about the local cottage industry: coconut candy and puffed rice, which are significantly providing the living for local people.
- The cruise ends at Le Longanier restaurant for a delicious lunch served in a lush tropical garden by the river and surrounded by many palm trees.
- 02:30 PM: Take a short walk along the small canal, towards the Ba Bon bridge where the driver awaits to take you back to HCMC.
- Drop off at your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at Cai Be jetty
- Air-conditioned car
- Private cruise on Cai Be Princess junk
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Fresh fruits & hot green tea
- Entrance fees
- Sampan boat
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.