2 days in total
Hotel, meals, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- Pick-up at your hotel.
- During 1.5 hours bus drive to My Tho join activities of local people and enjoy the nice scenery of green rice paddy fields.
- We visit Vinh Trang pagoda – biggest pagoda in Mekong delta.
- Continue going to My Tho, where we take a boat trip along Mekong River. During a boat cruise along Mekong River, you see fish cages, floating houses on the river. The boat takes you to a small canal, where is the place you totally escape from the busy town. The boat cruise in the coconut trees canal takes you to a coconut island in Ben Tre. We disembark and have a walk around the village. Stop at a local family to enjoy tropical fruit, taste honey tea, honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music, performance by the villagers.
- Continue walking on the village's road to coconut candy shop, learn how to make candy, show some handicraft made by coconut tree. Take a walk through village with two sides there are so many kinds of fruits, flowers, trees, local houses, children in Mekong Delta, take your time to have nice photos and enjoy nature scenery.
- Then, we head to the local restaurant, lunch is set with special Vietnamese food. Enjoy lunch under tree shadow you will feel the life is so beautiful.
- After lunch, you relax half an hour to walk around the village or biking, travel on the river to back the ferry, transit to the bus to Can Tho city, the heart of Mekong Delta.
- Stay overnight 5-star hotel. Free time to visit bustling Can Tho night market.
Option: Stay overnight at family home-stay in the countryside with dinner is arranged on request.
- Breakfast at hotel, taking a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Răng floating market, which is the liveliest in the whole religion.
- Take in the beautiful scenery and the daily activities of the locals who live along the Mekong canals and you will roam through the village, fruits garden to visit a rice husking mill and a rice noodles making shop…
- Back to the riverside for lunch.
- Back to Ho Chi Minh with a sweet memory.
- Air-conditioned car
- Motorboat trip
- Small rowboat
- Experience English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- All entrance fee
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Hotel: 5-star in Can Tho
- Meals: 2 lunch, 1 breakfast
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.