Explore Tokyo: Meiji-jingu Shrine, Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Arcade
9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Offered in English
What To Expect
This tour covers a large area, taking you to see main parts of Tokyo sightseeing spots including the traditional Meiji-jingu Shrine and the beautiful greenery of the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace.
- 9:00 am: Meet up at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
- Visit Meiji-jingu Shrine
- Drive through National Diet Building
- Visit Imperial Palace (East Gardens)
- Visit Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Arcade
- Have Western-style lunch (Vegetarian option available)
- Take on Tokyo Bay Cruise "Symphony Cruise"
- Visit Odaiba
- 5:30 pm: Tour ends at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
- Drop-off service after the end of the tour is not available
- On days the Imperial Palace East Gardens are closed, the course will wander over to take in the Palace's beautiful Nijubashi Bridge. (Mon, Fri, other days the East Garden temporary closed)
- Lunch meal location is subject to change
- English-speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned transport
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your hotel
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
My question is not listed here. What should I do?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspirit. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.