4 hours in total
Offered in English
Meetup at a desingated location
What To Expect
"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, " may sound cliché but it is how we often relate food to love for a man. But now, it's not only man but every one of us will feel so easy to fall in love with any place in the world just due to their distinctive cuisine. Vietnam is right there on the list. Largely thanks to Vietnamese boat people, Vietnamese food has spread out to every corner on earth. Tourists coming to Vietnam are arguably so excited and eager in the culinary hunt for exotic, delicious food that they've never tried before or things unaffordable back in their place, yet so cheap here.
Since many tourists want to learn the recipe of food they ate in Vietnam, this tour home cooking with local families is created so that our tourists can learn some traditional Vietnamese recipes to bring back home.
- If you choose to book the class at lunchtime, the local guide will take you to the local market and shopping for ingredients together.
- Please choose the three dishes you want to cook among these famous:
- Spring roll
- Charcoal grilled pork on skewers with rice-vermicelli noodles.
- Chicken/seafood soup
- Fried rice
- The workshop is opened from Tuesday to Friday.
- Exact location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Professional English-speaking teacher
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.