3 hours in total
Offered in English
Meetup at a desingated location
What To Expect
After wandering around the bustle and hustle of Hanoi, would you like to spend a few hours visit a quiet peaceful place and join a fantastic workshop with our charming host?
Macrame has become popular all around the world, as the art of knotting. Our host is among the few people in Vietnam can master the technique, and more than that, she loves the craft as it makes people more creative and finds peace while enjoying doing something yourself.
Joining our workshop, you will learn how to create beautiful wall-hanging or plant holder with a contemporary spin or a clutch. Starting with basics, you will craft an original piece using cotton rope, macrame braid, beads, and other decorative materials.
You'll leave with a finished piece for your home or to gift to your loved one!
- The workshop is opened from Monday to Friday.
- Please choose one of these following class hours.
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 01:00 PM
- Exact location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Professional English-speaking teacher
- DIY macrame materials
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- 7% service fee
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.