9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at a designated meeting point
What To Expect
Meet your local guide at a designated meeting point in Hong Kong and make your way to the ferry terminal, where you'll board a jetfoil or catamaran for a 60-minute ride across the open sea.
Your full day of sightseeing kicks off when you step ashore the former Portuguese colony of Macau. Take a scenic drive through the Guia Circuit and see where the famed Macau Grand Prix is held each year. The tight corners and quick elevation gains make this street circuit one of the most challenging on earth.
Pay a visit to Kun Iam Temple, where a young Marco Polo studied Buddhism. Listen in as your expert guide explains the significance of a bronze figure of Kum Iam—the goddess of Mercy. After you've taken in the temple, head to the top of the 11th tallest tower on earth. Entry to the observation deck is optional (own expense) but the views are worth it, so be sure to carry your camera!
Next venture into Macau's historical center where A-Ma Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was built in 1488. You'll learn about classical Chinese architecture and explore the grounds before enjoying an international buffet lunch at a local restaurant. Make one last historical stop at the Ruins of St Paul— an ancient complex that used to be the site of the Cathedral of St Paul and St Paul's College. Built in the 16th century by Christian exiles, a trip to the top of the ruin's 66 steps offers up incredible views of the stone carvings and structural remnants around the site.
Finally, head to the Macau Casino for one last adventure and place your bets in the premiere card room. Play a hand or simply take in all of the excitement before heading back to Hong Kong and returning to the meeting point.
- Pick up at a designated meeting point.
- Explore the Ruins of St Paul, a UNESCO Heritage-listed site.
- Visit the A-Ma Temple.
- See the Mount Fortress.
- Stop by Section of the Old City Walls.
- Journey through the Senado Square, Border Gate and shopping at the local stalls.
- Enjoy an international buffet lunch in a local Macau restaurant.
- Drive along the Guia Circuit where the Macau Grand Prix is held.
- See modern developments like the Macau Tower, the 11th highest tower in the world Visit Macau Casino and try your hand at a card table.
- Return back to Hong Kong.
- An additional charge will be imposed for tours leaving on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Bring along your passport during the tour. Please provide full passport details (eg. full name as per passport, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number) in advance for group visa arrangements while making your booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated meeting point
- Air-conditioned coach
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Macau observation desk entrance fee
- Macau visa (if required)
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 12 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.