4 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
This full day explores the rich culture and history of Luang Prabang by letting you to visit temples, museums, arts centers.
At 08h30, after the breakfast at the hotel, our shuttle bus comes to pick you up and then start a full day city tour with our local guide.
- Your full day city tour begins with a visit to the Royal Palace Museum, which hosts a range of interesting artifacts.
- We then enjoy a short-guided tour seeing the city's oldest temple of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture.
- We also visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham. In the afternoon, we visit the Arts and Ethnology Centre to learn about Laos' many ethnic cultures before we head out of town to see the weaving villages of Ban Xangkhong and Ban Xienglek.
- We then return to the city for a visit to Wat Mai.
- Climb up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a panoramic view of the city at sunset and the Mekong River.
- Finally, return to hotel
- Entrance fee
- Drinking water and cool towel