9 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
- Visit the orchid farm and butterfly farm.
- Visit different hill-tribe villages; Akha, Meo, Lisu and Palong and Karen. The Karens are known as the Long Neck tribe.
- Travel to Chiang Dao Cave, which is located at the base of towering Chiang Dao Mountain.
- Highlights include the limestone stalactites and stalagmites, as well as the ancient Buddhist statues inside there is a Temple.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking quite a lot.
- Sunblock and caps will protect you from the strong sun in Thailand.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Chiang Mai
- Air-conditioned coach
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.