9 hours in total
Lunch, entrance fees, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- 09:00 am: Pick up at your hotel
- Visit Jogyesa Buddhist Temple
- Visit Cheongwadae Sarangchae (closed on every Monday)
- Pass by Presidential Blue House (Photo time)
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- Gyeongbokgung Palace (Deoksu Palace on Tuesdays)
- Amethyst/Ginseng Center
- Korean Folk Village (Traditional Houses, Farmers Music & Dance, Acrobatics on a Tightrope)
- 05:30 pm: Back to your hotel
- Korea folk village traditional performance will be canceled if it is raining
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transports
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Breakfast and dinner
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.