12 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
This Kawasan Falls and Osmeña Peak day trip from Cebu will take you to the southwest of Cebu and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of charming waterfalls and majestic mountain ranges. Spend your time relaxing in the blue water of Kawasan Falls and climb up to the Osmeña Peak for the breathtaking panoramic view of Dalaguete.
Meet your local guide at around 07:00 AM in the morning and start your journey to the southern Cebu. You will cross the high hills and a rugged range that divides Cebu Island into East and West before arriving at Badian, where the famous Kawasan Falls is located. Due to its multi-level of falls flowing into the mountain, Kawasan Fall has become an ideal destination in Cebu Island to have the adrenaline-rising activities such us canyoneering and canyoning.
Next, make a visit to the Osmeña Peak, which is the highest peak in Cebu with an elevation of around 1,000 meters above sea level. It is a part of the Mantalongon mountain range and offers a 360-degree view of the island. We'll trek through valleys and jungles before reaching the summit to catch the stunning sunset moments.
This private Kawasan Falls and Osmeña Peak tour ensures personalized attention and the ability to move at your own pace while getting to know Cebu island's highest peak and the churning waterfalls. Embark on this journey to have unforgettable experiences of Cebu with Inspitrip!
- 07:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel in Cebu. Meet your local guide and transfer to Badian.
- 10:00 AM: Arrive at Badian and journey to the Kawasan Falls, one of the most famous waterfalls in Phillippine.
- 10:30 AM - 02:00 PM: Swim and relax in the Kawasan Fall.
- 02:30 PM - 03:30 PM: Departure for Osmeña Peak, which is the highest mountain in Cebu.
- 03:30 PM - 05:00 PM: Enjoy a guided bush walk to Osmeña Peak for an amazing sunset view with a stunning backdrop of steeping cliffs.
- 05:00 PM: Drive back to Cebu and conclude the tour at your hotel.
- The itinerary is subject to change in rainy season months (November to February) due to thick fogs in the afternoon.
- Please wear appropriate clothes and comfortable walking shoes. Please bring your own swimsuits, dry towels, insect repellent, bottled water, sunscreen, etc.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Cebu and Mactan Island
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Entrance fees
- Life jacket
- Government taxes and service charges
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses and tips
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.