3 hours in total
Offered in English
What To Expect
How about experiencing the authentic Japanese Cultural Program, at the facility located near the foot of Tokyo Tower? This time, we will be preparing 3 Japanese Style Cultural Activity. It will be Tea Ceremony, Furoshiki wrapping, and Origami (paper craft folding). Our bi-lingual instructor will lead you to enjoy these experiences. The experiences are very handy, but authentic, so that you can immerse yourself into Japanese Culture & get the better understanding of it.
- 9:00 am: Meet up at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
- Visit Zojoji Temple
- Have Tea Ceremony, Origami (paper craft folding) and Furoshiki wrapping experience
- 12:00 pm: Tour ends at destination
- Tour is available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday from July 1st to December 28th (except August 12th～14th)
- You should participate with casual outfit and comfortable shoes
- This tour travels on foot and public transportation
- English-speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned transport
- Course fees
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your hotel
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspirit. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.