4.5 hours in total
All dishes included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
If Hue looks ancient and bashful like a charming and graceful girl, Tam Giang Lagoon, about 15 kilometers from Hue City, is endowed with pristine and handsome features like a would-be suitor. The lagoon is the largest freshwater lagoon in South East Asia and is considered the richest in flora and fauna. With 22,000 hectares of water surface, Tam Giang Lagoon is the dating place of three big rivers, O Lau, Huong and Bo, before they run into the sea through the Thuan An estuary. The lagoon is home to a number of birds' species and a variety of fauna and flora species.It is also like a giant air-conditioning area, contributing to present storms in Hue City. People call Tam Giang-Cau Hai an unopened treasure.
- Departure: 9 am – tour ends about 1 - 2 pm
- Departure: 2 pm – tour ends about 6 - 6:30 pm
- Duration: 4-5 hours/car tour with a private driver
We pick you at your hotel in Hue, take you to Tam Giang Lagoon about 30-40 minutes, drive along O Lau River then pass through Bao Vinh ancient town and finally to Vinh Tu wharf. From there, we can depart on a fishing boat with locals to explore the mystery of the lagoon, relax and enjoy really good food from the Tam Giang Lagoon, go back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned car
- English-speaking driver
- Boat trip
- Highway fees
- Bottled water
- All taxes
Plan your trip
Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.