11 hours in total
Lunch, transports included
Pick up at your accommodation
What To Expect
This full-day kayak trip from Phuket starts at midday to avoid the crowds, with a convenient pickup service by luxury air-conditioned minivan from the entire Phuket Island. Don't eat lunch, as you will be served a healthy and nutritious meal onboard the comfortable and modern twin-engine escort boat after leaving from Ao Po Pier. During the boat ride you will watch a raptor show and get a detailed briefing about the nature and geological site of Phang Nga Bay. Learn the basic do's and don'ts of how to securely enter the caves and hongs.
Start the first kayaking session with your well-educated and experienced guide through limestone caves and lagoons in the dramatic setting at Panak Island. The hand-made kayaks are specially designed for your trip, and you can feel absolutely safe because there was never a capsize, a puncture or an accident. Your professional guide paddles you and your partner through 'Tidal Nape' sea caves inside Phang Nga Bay's marine limestone karstic islands into 'hongs' (Thai for room). The hidden cliff-lined lagoons are populated with macaques, water monitors, kingfishers, mud-skippers, egrets, sea eagles and brahminy kites. Return to the escort boat and move on to the second island with two more caves and hongs to explore.
You will finish after dark by floating your own self-made flower “Krathong” in a spiritual and spectacular natural light show. Guests say that the evening Loi Kratong ceremony complete with fireflies and dinoflagellates (bio-luminescent plankton) is a 'spiritual experience'.
Eat a delicious seafood/vegan buffet on the trip back, you return to the pier two hours after sunset. Only the highest-quality ingredients are used to prepare the lunch and dinner, fresh from the local market. Seafood is net caught and chickens are free range. Brown, red, and black rice is served with homemade Massaman curry.
- Kayak into hidden caves and lagoons of Panak Island
- Cruise from Phuket into the Phang Nga Bay
- Be guided by highly trained and experienced tour guides
- Eat healthy Thai food including lunch & dinner
- Float your own self-made flower “Kratong”
10:30 - 12:00: Pick up from your hotel in Phuket.
12:00 - 13:00: Meet the crew at Ao Po Pier & get brief instructions.
13:00 - 13:10: Departure by escort boat to Phang Nga Bay.
13:10 - 14:10: Enjoy your delicious lunch on board.
14:15 - 16:15: Kayak into the cave at Koh Phanak.
16:15 - 16:30: Continue to Hong Island.
16:30 - 17:30: Sightseeing & kayaking at Koh Hong.
17:30 - 18:15: Free time for relaxing at the beach or kayaking.
18:15 - 18:45: Make your own Krathong & have dinner on the boat.
18:45 - 19:15: Float the self-made Krathong in the cave of Phanak Island.
19:15 - 19:30: See phosphorescent plankton.
19:30 - 20:30: Head back to Phuket.
20:30 - 21:00: Transfer to your hotel.
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1-year-old and people suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage
- Please bring your own swimsuits, shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, sunblock, sunglasses, cap, etc
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Phuket island (including from airport)
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch and dinner with bottled water and herbal tea
- Caveman's SOTAR sea kayaks
- Kayak equipment including a dry bag
- Basic accident insurance
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
What's not included
- Personal medicine
- Other activities not mentioned in the program (such as water sports)
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.