9 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pickup at your hotel
What To Expect
- Visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital of Viet Nam in 10th and 11th centuries.
- Travel in nearly 2 hours on the boat floating lightly among the wonderful landscape of Tam Coc.
- Bike through Tam Coc Countryside area.
- Climb 500 steps to Mua cave, take in a magnificent view of Ninh Binh from the top of Mua cave.
- Lunch time: Vietnamese specialties in Ninh Binh.
- Up to 3 destinations to visit in Ninh Binh.
- Young and excellent tour guide takes care of you.
- 07:40 – 08:30 AM:
- Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter. Meet your local guide and head to Ninh Binh Province, the world heritage site.
- 09:45 – 10:00 AM:
- Arrive at Tam Coc area. Take a rowing boat from Tam Coc wharf. The boat tour is arranged by local people with their both hands and legs.
- Visit 3 magical grottos: Hang Ca (first Grotto), Hang Hai (second Grotto), and Hang Ba (third Grotto) during this tour
- 11:30 AM:
- Relax with biking around Tam Coc in 30-45 minutes. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many rice fields in golden colors
- 12:15 PM:
- Enjoy your special lunch at a local restaurant in Tam Coc. Learn how to make Vietnamese cuisine with the locals.
- 01:15 PM:
- Continue exploring Hoa Lu ancient citadel, which was founded in 968 and remained capital until the early 11th century when Emperor Ly Thai To moved it to today's Hanoi.
- Walk 300m to the temples of the Dinh and Le Dynasty.
- 02:15 PM:
- Arrive at the last destination, Mua cave. The cave is compared with “Great Wall of China”. Here you walk 500 steps to reach the top of Mua cave then take a look out of a splendid overview of Ninh Binh.
- 04:00 PM: Relax and get on the minivan for returning to Ha Noi.
- 07:00 PM: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Please bring your own essential items such as light clothes for outdoor adventures, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, etc.
- Camera and film for photo-taking.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in the Old Quarter
- Air-conditioned minibus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottled water and Vietnamese tea
- Vietnamese conical hat
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.