8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
What To Expect
Ho Chi Minh City, formerly named Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam. Its rich history and culture will amaze you. Beside the main means of transport being motorbikes, buses, taxis and bicycles are very common. When you first come to Ho Chi Minh city, you may feel overwhelmed with the crowd of vehicles on the road. Nevertheless, among those chaos that may scare you a bit, the city has many wide elegant boulevards, historic French colonial buildings, and unique cultures. Biking around Ho Chi Minh city will definitely enable you to discover the landscapes, lifestyles, and cultures at your own pace.
- 8:00 am: Pick you up at your hotel before hop on bikes and head to Ho Chi Minh city's bustling Chinatown's area
- Stop at Thien Hau temple
- Delve deeper into Chinatown visiting the amazing Cholon and Binh Tay Market
- Stop at a local café for a coffee and watch the hectic pace of life pass by in Ho Chi Minh City
- Have a traditional local Vietnamese lunch, featuring "Pho" or other well-known Vietnamese cuisine
- Visit other most important landmarks including the War Remnants Museum and the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the General Post office, and the Opera house.
- Explore downtown Saigon
- 4:30 pm: Head back to your hotel
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Bike, helmet, first-aid kit, and bike tool kit
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Water, fresh fruits and cool towels
- Service charges
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum of 8 people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.