6 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
See Mumbai's most splendid destinations and tourist attractions in this six-hour tour with an English speaking guide to help you.
After getting picked up from your hotel, you will arrive at the Gateway of India before seeing the iconic Taj Mahal Palace hotel. Following this, you will head to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Train Station, which has been made into a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After that, we will head to the Crawford Market, a British era market that has been standing for over a century and a great place to see a huge array of spices. Then make your way to visit the Dhobi Ghat, a massive open-air laundry that you need to see to believe.
Next comes the revered Mahatma Gandhi's residence, passing by the mosque named Haji Ali Dargah, just off the coast of Mumbai. Then you will visit to Malabar Hill and its Jain temple, before seeing the Banganga water tank and a stop at Kamala Nehru park to take in the views.
Yet, no view will match the one at Marine Drive, where you'll see a spectacular panorama of Mumbai. It's a day to remember at one of the world's most colorful cities.
- 9:00 am: Pick up from hotel
- 10:00 am: Arrive at Gateway of India and Taj Mahal Palace hotel
- 10:45 am: Visit Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station (UNESCO world heritage site) and Crawford Market. Here you have the option to shop for Indian spices
- 11:45 am: Visit the city's open-air laundry “Dhobi Ghat” and Mahatma Gandhi's residence in Mumbai “Mani Bhavan”. On your way, you will see the Haji Ali Dargah
- 1:00 pm: Drive to Malabar Hill to a Jain temple, Banganga water tank and Kamala Nehru Park for city's views
- 2:30 pm: Head back and stop at Marine Drive (Queen's necklace) for a view of the city's skyline
- 3:00 pm: Drop you off at hotel
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by private air-conditioned car
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled drinking water
Plan your trip
- Customize the itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.