8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Seoul is the most popular tourist destination in all of South Korea Tour. Packed with countless sights to see and places to visit, such as ancient palaces, traditional markets, and high-end shopping districts, To get the most out of your stay, visit some most famous attractions by taking a trip with us.
- Pick up at your hotel (in Seoul)
- Visit Jogyesa Buddhist Temple
- Visit Cheongwadae Sarangchae (Closed on every Monday)
- Visit Presidential Blue House (Photo time)
- Visit the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony and Gyeongbokgung palace (Deoksu Palace on Tuesdays)
- Visit Amethyst/Ginseng Center
- Explore the National Folk Museum
- Have lunch
- Changdeok Palace (Namsan Hanok Village on Monday)
- Go to Namdaemun Market
- Drop off at your hotel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking local guide
- Entrance fees
Plan your trip
- Join a group of maximum 20 people
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.