4 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pickup at your hotel in Old Quarter
What To Expect
Hanoi is not only famous for its greenness and peace but also for a means of transport that almost all of the locals use - motorbike. As a traveller, you must miss a great opportunity traveling like a local if you do not take a motorbike tour to discover this pretty city.
Joining the tour, you can learn the history, culture, and unique architecture of many famous sites such as Vietnam Fine Art Museum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Hanoi Opera House, etc.
Temple of Literature was built in 10th century under Ly Dynasty who greatly influenced by Confucianism.
Or Quan Su Pagoda is the headquarter for the Vietnam Central Buddhist Congregation where many important Vietnamese Buddhism activities are taken place.
Moreover, you can taste some special street food throughout the trip.
- 8:00 am: Pick you up at your hotel
- Visit Hanoi Opera House and Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Cross the bustle street for a short walk inside the camppus of the first university of Vietnam - the Temple of Literature
- Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda and Quan Su Pagoda
- Visit a second-hand shopping area
- Have lunch at a Hanoi traditional restaurant
- Wander around Hanoi 36 Old Streets by motorbike
- 12:00 pm: Drive you back to your hotel
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter
- Motorbike with a high quality helmet
- Full insurance coverage
- English-speaking tour guide
- Head-set communication system so guests will be in constant communication with the tour guide leader
- Rain coat (if required)
- Coffee/Tea/Cold drink at the meeting point
- Guided group foot tour of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum including entrance fee
- Lunch with unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu including unlimited drinks (cold beer/cold soft drink/tea)
What's not included
- Bottled wine and spirits during lunch
- Personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Plan your trip
- Join Inspitrip group of maximum 10 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.