6 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
At the start of the trip, your guide will pick you up from the hotel at 9:00 am where you will be briefed about the complete tour. Travel by Delhi Metro to see Delhi's lifeline and visit the Monkey Temple (Hanuman Mandir). your guide will brief about this ancient Hindu Temple and will take you to its history. You will stay here for about 40 minutes.
At your next destination to Laxmi Narayan Temple, travel by tuk-tuk (Autorickshaw) that takes about ten minutes to reach there. The Laxminarayan Temple also known as the Birla Temple is dedicated to Lord Visnu. Your guide will explain all details related to the temple in details.
Next Drive to Bangla Sahib Sikh Temple, Near to Hanuman Temple, Learn about the history of Sikh religion. Visit the Kitchen section to see how food is prepared for the masses. We stay here for 40 Minutes.
Head to your next stop, The Lotus Temple, a Bahai House of worship designed in form of Lotus flower. Capable of Holding up to 2500 people, the surface of the House of Worship is made of white marble from Penteli mountain in Greece.
Your last destination is Akshardham Temple where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone. The Akshardham Temple that was officially opened in 2005 by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. You will stay at the Akshardham temple for about One hour. After the Visit to the temple, your guide will take you for the lunch at the Akshardham Complex.
- Spend the day exploring Delhi's most historic temples with a friendly guide, who gives you an insider's view
- Check out the Monkey temple, the oldest of its kind, where monkeys can still be seen swinging around outside
- Walk into the Sikh temple known as Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and learn about the Religion.
- Uncover the Birla Temple, which was founded by the great independence leader, Mahatma Gandhi
- Head to the Akshardham Temple to devour a gourmet lunch full of local flavor
Shoes must be removed at places of worship, knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship.
- Hotel Pick & drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
What's not included
- All applicable entrance fees
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.