3.5 hours in total
Pick up at a meet-up point
- 09:00 - 09:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in central Singapore. Meet your local guide and start to explore the history, culture and local lifestyle of multi-racial Singapore.
- Visit Little India - a haven of Indian culture and ethnicity that embodies the vibrant and colorful pulse of the Indian community in Singapore.
- Drive to the mouth of the Singapore River.
- See the Merlion - a national icon representing the country's humble beginning as a fishing village. The Merlion Park set against the City as a backdrop is a sight not to be missed.
- Driva past the Financial District down to China Town to discover the rich heritage of the area through its insightful stories.
- See one of the oldest Hindu temples in Singapore.
- Visit the Singapore Botanic Gardens and experience the calm and serenity of this 52 hectares garden.
- Marvel at the wide and colorful variety of Orchids on display.
- 12:30 am: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Singapore
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Entrance fee to National Orchid Garden
- 7% GST
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 10 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.