4 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Kuala Lumpur often abbreviated as K.L. It is the federal capital and the most popular city in Malaysia. From the modest beginning of a small town for tin mining, the city has developed into a huge metropolis today. KL, ranked as the sixth most visited city in the world and has been rated as alpha world city as it is one of the important nodes in the global economic system.
Kuala Lumpur is the powerful engine that has driven the Malaysian dream to dizzying heights, which is evident from the remarkable construction of the iconic Petronas Tower that signifies the Malaysian success story.
The aim of this tour is to introduce you the past, present and future of Kuala Lumpur. You will cover the main tourist spots as listed.
This itinerary is customizable if you choose Private Tour option.
Around 9:00 a.m., you will be picked up at your hotel.
- A 4-hour introductory and orientation tour of the capital city of Malaysia
- Visit the National Museum and stroll through the Lake Gardens
- Take photos of the King's Palace, the Petronas Twin Towers and the Independence Square
- Learn about the significance of the National Monument, the National Mosque and the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
- Witness the Malaysian pewter arts at the Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
At the end of the journey, you will come back to your hotel. The tour will end around 1 p.m.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
Plan your trip
Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice