10 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- 08:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Busan. Meet your local guide and start your one-day exploring Gyeongju.
- Cheonmachong - the royal tomb from ancient Silla kingdom.
- Visit Cheomseongdae - one of the oldest surviving astronomical observatory in Asia.
- Balwasung Fortress.
- Anapji Pond - famous artificial ponds in Gyeongju.
- Bulguksa temple.
- 06:00 pm: Conclude the tour and transfer back to your hotel.
- A minimum number of 2 passengers is required for this experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Busan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.