8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Your local guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel lobby at 8:30 am, aboard the private air-conditioned vehicle to start the full-day Guangzhou highlights trip.
Your tour starts with a visit to the Dr. Sun Yatsen's Memorial Hall, one of the many memorial halls in the country for this great forerunner in the revolutionary history, the founder of Nationalist Party of China and Republic of China. See Dr. Sun's own handwriting of "the world is for all" and learn his history from your guide.
Next, make a visit to the Five-Ram Sculpture in Yuexiu Park. Carved from 130 pieces of granite, the Five-Ram Sculpture has become one of the symbolic sites of the City.
After lunch of local food in a nice restaurant, you will visit the 1500 years old Temple of the Six Banyan Trees. The highlight of the temple is the 57.6 meters high Flower Pagoda. It appears to have 9 storeys, but inside there are actually 17 storeys. Discover its history and important role in Buddhism. Later explore the European style buildings on Shamian Island used to be the concession area in the 19th century. Wander around the most exotic place in Guangzhou to enjoy the quiet and beautiful environment
Afterward, your guide will transfer you back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
- 08:30 - 09:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in downtown Guangzhou. Greet your local guide and start your full-day private Guangzhou trip.
- Visit the Dr. Sun Yatsen's Memorial Hall and see Dr.Sun's own handwriting and learn more about his historical background from your local guide.
- Marvel at the Five-Ram Sculpture and the Zhenhai Tower, which are the emblematic sites of the city.
- Enjoy authentic Guangzhou cuisine at a nice local restaurant.
- Visit the 1500-year-old Temple of the Six Banyan Trees.
- Explore the European-style buildings on Shamian island. Wander around the most exotic place in Guangzhou to enjoy the tranquil and beautiful surroundings.
- Return to your hotel and conclude this private full-day Guangzhou's highlights trip.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Guangzhou
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned minivan
- Liscened professional driver
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharges and taxes
- Bottled water
- Electric car
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspirit. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.