4 hours in total
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Your tour guide will meet you at your downtown hotel at around 8:00 - 8:30 am. You will enjoy a comfortable transfer to join in the Morning Trip in Guangzhou.
First, follow your guide to visit the Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family famed for its exquisite craftsmanship including wood, stone, and brick carving, and metalwork using copper and iron. The special historical, artistic, and scientific aspects of the temple have made it an important attraction in Guangzhou. Admire the most characteristic Guangdong architecture and discover its history.
Continue to explore the European-style buildings on Shamian Island used to be the concession area in the 19th century. Wander around the most exotic place in Guangzhou to enjoy the quiet and beautiful environment. For a charming and idealized vision of Guangzhou in the 19th century, visit Lizhiwan Brook.
Afterward, the guide will drop you off at Beijing Road before 12:00. There you could continue further sightseeing on your own or take public transportation to your next destination.
- 08:00 - 08:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in downtown Guangzhou. Greet your local guide and start the tour.
- Visit the Ancestral Temple of the Chen family and learn about its special historical, artistic and scientifical aspects that made the site an important attraction in the city.
- Explore the European-style buildings on Shamian island. Wander around the most exotic place in Guangzhou to enjoy the tranquil and beautiful surroundings.
- Visit Lizhiwan Brook for a charming and idealized vision of Guangzhou in the 19th century.
- Drop you off at Beijing road at around 12:00 pm.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Pick-up at your hotel in central Guangzhou
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharges and taxes
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspirit. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.