8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
Your local guide will meet you at your downtown hotel at around 8:30-9:00 am. Board on the comfortable vehicle to join in this full-day Guangzhou sightseeing trip.
Follow your guide to visit the Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family famed for its exquisite craftsmanship including wood, stone, and brick carving, and metalwork using copper and iron. Admire the most characteristic Guangdong architecture and learn its history. Continue to explore the European-style buildings on Shamian Island. It used to be the concession area in the 19th century. Wander around the most exotic place in Guangzhou to enjoy the quiet and beautiful environment.
After having lunch in a nice local restaurant, move on to Guangzhou's largest park, Yuexiu Park. Enjoy the beautiful scenery. Marvel at the Five-Ram Sculpture carved from 130 pieces of granite and the Zhenhai Tower also named Five-Storied Pagoda. Both of them are the symbolic sites of the city.
Next, you will visit the 1500 years old Temple of the Six Banyan Trees. The Flower Pagoda, the main structure of the temple, was built in 1097, and was named for its colorful exterior.
At last, return to your hotel to conclude the Guangzhou highlights trip.
- 08:30 - 09:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in downtown Guangzhou. Greet your local guide and start the tour.
- Visit the Ancestral Temple of the Chen family and learn about its special historical, artistic and scientifical aspects that made the site an important attraction in the city.
- Explore the European-style buildings on Shamian island. Wander around the most exotic place in Guangzhou to enjoy the tranquil and beautiful surroundings.
- Enjoy authentic Guangzhou cuisine at a nice local restaurant.
- Visit Guangzhou's largest park, Yueziu Park.
- Marvel at the Five-Ram Sculpture and the Zhenhai Tower, which are the emblematic sites of the city.
- Visit the 1500-year-old Temple of the Six Banyan Trees.
- See the Flower Pagoda, the main structure of the temple and was named for its colorful exterior.
- Return to your hotel and conclude this full-day Guangzhou's highlights trip.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Guangzhou
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharges and taxes
What's not included
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspirit. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.