6 - 8 hours in total
Buffet lunch included
Meet up in Cairns
What To Expect
Looking for the best way to fully explore the Great Barrier Reef? You're at the right place. This day tour from Cairns will help you achieve this mission while allowing the most flexibility with 2 departure options: 9 am or 11 am.
Green Island of the Great Barrier Reef is a 6000-year-old coral cay, located just 45 minutes by catamaran from Cairns. A trip to this pretty island will not only give you a chance to experience the diverse marine life, but also some stunning wildlife spots as you walk further into the tropical rainforest.
For non-swimmers, staying off the water still brings you a lot of fun. Green Island has a unique rainforest within itself, which is home to more than 120 native plant species and colorful birdlife. Surrounded by white sandy beaches, even lazing around and soaking up the sun is satisfying.
This full-day tour helps you make the most out of your time on this beautiful island through various activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and glass bottom boat tour. Having the world's most complex natural ecosystems and a wide range of choices for everyone to choose from, the Great Barrier Reef is such an amazing place for both families and adventurous travelers to explore.
- Pickup in central Cairns. Exact meetup location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Relax and enjoy views of the ocean on a 45-minute transfer on a comfortable catamaran.
- Watch a reef presentation en route.
- Spend up to 5 hours at Green Island. Have a delicious buffet lunch on board.
- Choose to snorkel or view marine life with a glass bottom boat tour.
- Island rainforest boardwalks.
- Pick-up and drop-off at a designated location in Cairns
- Buffet lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned catamaran
- Up to 5 hours at Green Island
- Choice of snorkeling or glass bottom boat tour (extra cost to do both)
- Reef tax
What's not included
- Scuba diving
- Hotel pick-up
- Semi-submarine tour
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.