4 hours in total
Buffet lunch included
Meet up in Cairns
What To Expect
Only have a few hours to explore the Great Barrier Reef? Achieve this mission on a 4-hour tour to the tropical island of Green Island.
Green Island of the Great Barrier Reef is a 6000-year-old coral cay, located just 45 minutes by catamaran from Cairns. A trip to this pretty island will give you a chance to experience the world's largest coral reef just a few meters offshore. It is a great place for families and kids to snorkel.
For non-swimmers, staying off the water still brings you a lot of fun. Green Island has a unique rainforest within itself, which is home to more than 120 native plant species and colorful birdlife. Surrounded by white sandy beaches, even lazing around and soaking up the sun is satisfying.
This half-day tour will help you make the most out of your time on this beautiful island through various activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and glass bottom boat tour while gaining in-depth knowledge with marine biologists
- You can choose to depart at 9 am or 11 am from a designated location in Cairns. Exact pickup location will be confirmed after reservation.
- Relax and enjoy views of the ocean on a 45-minute transfer on a comfortable catamaran.
- Watch a snorkeling demonstration and reef presentation en route.
- Spend 2 hours at the Green Island.
- Choose to snorkel or join a glass bottom boat tour to explore life underwater.
- Pick-up from designated location in Cairns
- Transport by air-conditioned catamaran
- Two hours at Green Island
- Choice of snorkeling or glass bottom boat tour (extra cost to do both)
- Reef tax
What's not included
- Scuba diving
- Hotel pick-up in Cairns
- Semi-submarine tour
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.