10 hours in total
Lunch, guided snorkeling, tax included
Pick-up and drop-off included
What To Expect
Step aboard a full-day reef trip which takes you to three reef sites with guided snorkel tours and a specialist crew that will teach you all about the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Snorkel at three pristine Outer Reef sites
- Get a chance to spot dolphins and humpback whales coming out from the water (during whale season)
- Enjoy an informative presentation with a marine biologist
- Feast on a delicious lunch, as well as morning and afternoon tea
- Cruise to the Outer Barrier Reef aboard a comfortable vessel, enjoying a stunning view along the way.
- After a comprehensive snorkel briefing, dive into warm waters at the first reef site and discover the bounty of life, including busy fish and giant clams, nestled amidst vivid corals. At the second reef site, join the other guests for a guided snorkel tour where marine biologists will point out interesting sights.
Step back on-board to feast on a vast lunch spread including chicken, beef, falafels, salads and delicious rolls. During the meal, discuss what you saw and learn more about the reef from the fellow passengers.
Visit a third reef site armed with a deeper knowledge of the reef's eco-system which will help you truly appreciate the vivid underwater world.
With passengers having mastered their snorkeling skills, we conduct guided snorkel tours. Our marine biologists help snorkellers discover aspects of the new site that might otherwise be missed, and point out some of the multitudes of life forms. On a guided snorkel tour, it's possible to be handed a small number of different creatures, though we have strict guidelines on what can be touched so as to protect the integrity of the reef.
- Pick up from your accommodation in Port Douglas. Exact pickup time will be confirmed after reservation.
- Check in at Reef Marina.
- Depart Reef Marina and board on a 90-minute trip through the reef, potentially passing dolphins and whales.
- Arrive at our first destination in the Outer Great Barrier Reef and snorkel here among corals, fishes, turtles, and more.
- Enjoy some morning tea to wake yourself up.
- Arrive at our second destination for some more diving.
- Enjoy a deli-style lunch with a range of salads, chicken, beef, falafel, cheese, eggs, and rolls.
- During lunch, join an interactive reef talk with our marine biologists. Have your seat and learn more about the ecosystem of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Head to our final site of the day for more snorkeling.
- Enjoy the provided afternoon tea.
- Around 5 pm, return to Port Douglas.
- The above itinerary is subject to change due to tides and weather condition.
- Pick up from your accommodation in Port Douglas.
- Return on wavelength cruise from Port Douglas
- Snorkeling at 3 different reef locations
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins & wetsuit)
- Reef presentation by a marine biologist
- Morning tea
- Lunch with drinks (water, coffee, tea available)
- Afternoon tea
- National Park fees
What's not included
- Pick up from your accommodation in Cairns, Northern Beach, and Palm Cove.
- Other personal expenses
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.