Full-day trip to Can Tho and Cai Rang floating market from Ho Chi Minh city
9 hours in total
Food, transport included
Pick up from your hotel
- 04:00 AM: Pick up from your hotel in D1, HCMC. Meet your local guide and start your day trip to Can Tho.
- Take a boat trip to visit Cai Rang floating market and see a rice noodle workshop.
- Walk around the village to see the daily life of locals in the countryside.
- Enjoy your traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local fruit garden.
- Stop by a spiritual temple where there is a huge 150-year-old mangrove tree.
- Visit a local cacao farm and listen to the owner's experience of processing cacao seed.
- Visit Ong temple (Chinese temple) and Munirensay pagoda (Khmer pagoda).
- 05:00 PM: Drive back to Ho Chi Minh city, drop off at your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Can Tho
- Air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Local seasonal fruits
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.