10 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
What To Expect
A day trip exploring the famous Taal Volcano is a tour like no other. This tour takes you straight to the heart of the region!!!!!. A chance of a lifetime to be on an active volcanic lake and even swim in it!!!. The trails are around 5-6kms long and it will take roughly 1.5 hours to get to the crater lake alternatively there is also a horse-ride you can take on this tour. Along the way, you will be exploring the magnificent scenery that the volcano has sculpted over the centuries which will blow your mind. the trail is not known to many people thus giving you the advantage of getting an unspoiled view of this beast! Swimming on this lake is amazing as it is full of minerals which are very good for the skin and makes you feel 10 years younger which is way better than your average spa.
- 04:30 - 5:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in central Manila. Greet your local guide and start your full-day exploration of Taal Volcano.
- 08:00 am: Arrival at the boat station.
- 08:30 am: Take a boat ride to Taal Volcano.
- 09:00 am: Start of the trail.
- 10:30 am: Arrival at the Taal Volcano Crater.
- 11:00 am: Return back to the base camp.
- 12:30 pm: Arrive at base camp.
- 12:45: Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant.
- 01:30 pm: Arrival back to Manila.
- 03:00 - 04:00 pm: Transfer back to your hotel and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off in your hotel in Makati, Taguig, Ermita (Manila), Malate (Manila), Las Pinas, Muntinlupa, and Pasay
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Other food and drinks
Plan your trip
- Join a small group of maximum 15 people
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.