11 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up and drop off at your hotel
What To Expect
Your local guide will pick you up at your hotel at around 07:30 am and drive directly to Xuyen Moc (Ba Ria-Vung Tau) province by modern private air-conditioned car. The 55-km section of Thong Nhat, Cam My, Long Khanh, and Xuan Loc in Dong Nai Province is truly a great greenway that provides the most beautiful scenery of many fruit gardens, paddy fields, and local villages in those districts. After 2.5 hours of driving, you will arrive at Mrs. Thuan's house in Bong Trang commune. The reason why we take you here is that you can only live the local life by spending time with local people. And Mrs. Thuan is the warmest, friendliest person on earth you've ever met.
Explore her dragon fruit farms in the area and learn about its farming. Mingle with the locals and enjoy learning more about local life, exchanging cultures and perspectives, walking around her dragon fruit farm, while learning how the local people take care of their farms, drinking Vietnamese traditional coffee or ice tea, enjoying local fruits (dragon fruit, jackfruit, etc. depending on the season) and freshen up after your drive.
Afterward, back to Mrs. Thuan's house where a tasty authentic Vietnamese lunch cooked by Mrs. Thuan is waiting for you. Enjoy a range of dishes from seafood to freshly-picked vegetables. Her seafood hotpot is something you can die for. We don't even count the yummy dessert Mrs. Thuan will prepare for you. So if you're a food lover, this tour is not to be missed. During the meal, you will be amazed by listening to many meaningful stories of the Vietnamese cuisine from the hosts.
After lunch, it's beach time! Say goodbye to Mrs. Thuan and depart from Bong Trang commune, it takes 45 minutes driving to Ho Coc Beach. You can truly feel the peaceful and natural atmosphere by watching pepper farm, cashew farm, and Phuoc Buu Nature Reserve on the way (spending 30 minutes walking through one of the rare jungles in Vietnam if you want). When arriving at the beach, you will have free time to relax, enjoy the cool wind and fresh coconut juice (or cold beer). When you're fulfilled by fresh air and refreshments, we will drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and end the tour at your hotel.
- 07:30 am: Pick up from your hotel in central HCMC and journey directly to Xuyen Moc province (Ba Ria - Vung Tau).
- Enjoy the scenic drive through many fruit garden, paddy fields and local village on your way.
- Arrive at Mrs. Thuan's house in Bong Trang commune and get a glimpse into the local's daily lifestyle.
- Visit Mrs. Thuan's dragon fruit farm, listen to her farming secrets and sample Vietnamese traditional coffee or ice tea.
- Taste the local seasonal fruits (dragon fruit, Vietnamese jackfruit, etc) to give your mind a refreshment after the walk.
- Enjoy authentic Vietnamese lunch served by Mrs. Thuan, from different kinds of seafood to freshly-picked vegetables and her delicious seafood hotpot.
- After lunchtime and a short break, say goodbye to Mrs. Thuan and depart for Ho Coc beach.
- Visit Phuoc Buu Natural Reserve.
- Have free time to relax and enjoy the cool wind and fresh coconut juice in the blue sea water.
- 06:00 - 07:00 pm: Drive back to HCMC and drop off at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in HCMC
- Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Fresh fruits
- 1 bottled water
What's not included
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses
- Other activities not mentioned in the program
- Food/drinks other than specific in the itinerary
- Swimsuits and towels
Plan your trip
- Customize itinerary to suit your preference
- Request now, pay later
- Direct chat with local guide before the trip
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximize your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.