8 hours in total
Lunch, transport included
Pick up at your hotel
- 08:30 - 09:00 am: Pick up from your hotel in Luang Prabang. Meet your local guide and start your day trip trekking Kuang Xi Fall and visit Hmong village.
- Arrive at Hmong village after 45-minute transferring by car. Here, you can observe the daily lifestyle of local communities but please be careful not to disrupt the serenity of this isolated village.
- After an enchanting encounter and photographs, continue with a 3.5 hours trek to the pristine surrounding of Kuang Si waterfalls.
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch on the way or next to the turquoise pools while you can cool yourself with a refreshing swim.
- 4:00 PM: Transfer back to your hotel in Luang Prabang and conclude the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Luang Prabang
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Other food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Others activities not mentioned in the program
Plan your trip
- Instant confirmation
- Join group message after payment
- Free cancellation - 48 hrs notice
Still have question?
How do I book on Inspitrip?
- Small group tour: operates with a maximum number of people. If you like to make new friends, this is a great option. You would pay for the trip to confirm your slot, then join a chat group with your local guide as well as fellow travel buddies, everything would be on Inspitrip. Get to know them!
- Private tour: maximizes your privacy and allows you to freely customize the itinerary. First, request to communicate any specific needs you may have, wait a couple minutes for these requests to be confirmed, and then you can proceed to payment.